Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Social Media Basics: QR Madness!!! [OPINION]

I just read an article by Jeff Korhan that will definitely open your eyes to the world of QR codes. When done, I realized that only a handful of people I know, knew what a QR code was, and only another handful seem to care.
Get 30% off  Basic Start-Up!
The age of the smartphone is upon us. When you start to look at what people are doing with QR codes, take this video for example, you'll will quickly see the use of QR codes is probably only limited to your imagination, granted, you'll will need a good imagination. I guess it will also depend on the educating those you intend have use your QR code, so be sure your audience knows how to use them or what they are using them for, otherwise they're useless.

If I had to chose, I'd say they will be most helpful in the retail/product industry, however, I can see some pretty unique applications for them in the information and services industries as well.

Are you using QR codes to promote your business? In what ways? Share your experiences with us!!

http://www.getlinkedsocial.com
facebook.com/glsteam


No comments:

Post a Comment